What we're about
What I believe as a Bible Teacher and Bible Student?
• I believe that the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God, the only infallible rule of faith and practice.
• I believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• I believe that all human beings are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s displeasure, except by His mercy.
• I believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly chooses those He will save. We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human individual merit, or foreseen faith.
• I believe that Jesus Christ, by virtue of His life, death, and resurrection, is the only true means of reconciliation and salvation for his people.
• I believe that we are saved and sanctified by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
• I believe that, from creation, God ordained the marriage covenant to be a unique bond between "one man" and "one woman". This biblical understanding is what the Church has always believed, taught, and confessed.
Who should join?
1. New Christians wanting to grow in the knowledge and understanding of the scripture (both OT and NT).
2. Non-Christians who are willing and eager to know about Bible.
3. Seasoned Christians who would like to refresh their scriptural understanding and to get strengthened in the word of God.
Why you should join?
1. Enhance deeper understanding of the scriptures that leads to falling in love with our Lord and then to praise His glory because of that understanding with a renewed heart and mind.
2. So that a Christian can answer not only what they believe but why they believe and how you believe.