addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
Call me cheap, but I'd like to vote that only books that are available in paperback be contenders for the Book Club discussions.
A former member
Post #: 2
There's always the library
Tracey C
tlcapone
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 16
Call me cheap, but I'd like to vote that only books that are available in paperback be contenders for the Book Club discussions.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I'm trying to keep the process as democratic as possible without dictating what can and can't be nominated and ultimately voted on. Totally get where you're coming from :) but I believe this is actually the first one voted in that was only available in hardcover; everything else has been offered in paperback. I would look to everyone to make their own decision as to whether they can or can't attend a particular month based on the book chosen (price, availability, etc.). I will also try to push book sharing so that we can help folks out.

Thanks!!