Hosted by the Brunswick Business Incubator and presented by Fashion Equipped....
This event will provide attendees with an introduction to the important information and industry insights you need to know to start a fashion business.
Topics will include:
• Fashion business planning considerations
• The skills & resources required to start a fashion business
• Different types of fashion business models
• Product development versus range buying
• Market positioning (finding your niche)
• Sourcing options (local and offshore)
• Start up timelines & business objectives
Presenter :Elizabeth Formosa (Cassar) is the Founder and Client Advocate of Fashion
Equipped. With over 20 years experience in the fashion industry, Elizabeth has worked in various business models including corporate and private companies and has owned and operated her own wholesale fashion business. With senior roles held in business management and a wide range of skills including buying, product development, sourcing, brand building, sales & marketing, teaching, training & mentoring, Elizabeth has formed a consultancy business that is committed to sharing long- term industry knowledge and extends support on the business side of fashion.
Where: Held at the Brunswick Business Incubator, 420 Victoria St Brunswick.
When: Wednesday 9th April , 9.30am-12.30pm
Cost: $25 - Includes Lunch
TO BOOK: You must enter event ID 117711 on attached link
Look forward to seeing you there!!
Any queries at all please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org