addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

A Fashion Ecstasy Message Board › Hollywood Oscars Fashion SHow

Hollywood Oscars Fashion SHow

Regina
user 7451504
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hey girls and guys, if you haven't purchased your tickets and still plan on attending please do so before July 27th. You will not be able to purchase tickets on July 28th. Doors open at 6:30 and you will then have 45 minutes to mix and mingle, shop, and get pictures on the red carpet before the show. There will be a lot of media there including blogs, radio, magazines (print and online). I look forward to seeing you all there and allthough I will be busy running the show, I will have some cards available at a designated table for you guys to pick up if you need to reach me. Also, I encourage you to leave yours as well.

Let's have a great time and see you soon!

Regina

Purchase you tickets through meetup or

www.eventbrite.com/hollywoodoscarsfashionshow­