addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

A Fashion Ecstasy Message Board › Dec 1 Event: Need MUA's & Estheticians

Dec 1 Event: Need MUA's & Estheticians

Kemya
MissKemya
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 5
Hello! I'm looking for a couple service providers (MUA's and estheticians) to be vendors at this event: http://holidaymarket2012.eventbrite.com­.

Regular product-based vendor spaces are still available if you're interested in that as well.

If you're interested in getting a vendor space for the event, please send me a message directly at kemyascott@gmail.com. There are about 40 vendors secured so far, and we expect 250+ attendees.

If you have any questions, just let me know. Thank you!

--Miss Kemya, Phisco Marketing