Women Riders: Meet other local women who share your love of riding! This meetup strives to gather a DIVERSE group of like minded females interested in riding SAFELY, helping our community and just hanging out together. Straight, lesbian, bi, trans, Harley, Honda, Kawasaki, Indian....…we don’t care. ALL female riders are welcome.
A few thoughts to keep in mind:
- We don’t have to be a replacement for your regular riding group. We're just another option of women- led/women-centered motorcyclists.
- This IS NOT a dating group. We gather to ride, help our community, and just have fun.
- If you are not yet a rider and are trying to figure out if it is for you, we are a great source of information and instruction. It’s comforting to ride with a group which has many who have immense experience that are willing to help beginners.
- Do not assume we will be able to take you on as a passenger on any given day. Coordinate ahead of time.
- To help defray the cost to maintain this site and support club functions (Meetup $180.00 a year, website $150.00 a month) just to name a few expenses, we are asking a minimum donation of $10.00 annually.
So, come on out, if not to ride, then to meet, chat and share a meal. We are open to all restaurant and destination ideas. You have a place you think is cool to go to, we will plan a nice route there!
Just get on your bikes and ride! Ween 404-713-1386
Our Beginnings: Our founding member of the Jacksonville Florida FBGz, Colleen Nevitt, aka Ween, has been riding since she was 17 years old. She has enjoyed many riding adventures alone and with other like minded female riders. When she moved back home to Jacksonville Beach in 2015, she wanted to find other female riders who wanted to start to tick off those “bucket list” rides! So, she started the Fat Bottom Girlz, Florida.
Mission: To find a DIVERSE group of female motorcyclists who ride safely and bring a positive attitude, who are willing to be mentors to new female riders, and to go above and beyond to help those less fortunate within their community.