Feb 27, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This is an FRC group run
Please keep the following things in mind:
- To participate with the group please arrive in time to find each other. We will introduce ourselves and discuss our run paces and distances before we set out.
- Runners are encouraged to stay in a group of at least 2 or more people for safety.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver. This is to protect our volunteers and comply with RRCA guidelines.
- Please bring reflective belt, light, or other safety gear. We will be running after dark.
- Walkers, joggers, and fast runners are all welcome!
Feel free to post questions in the comments feed on this page so that everyone can keep up to date. Look forward to seeing you out there!