4337 Route 309, Schnecksville, PA
Join us for our Monthly Road Side (or Trail Side) Repair Clinic - 1st Tuesday of every month at 6pm
This Fitness Central University monthly Free Maintenance Clinic will show you how to handle basic road side or trail side repairs when they happen. Our basic goal for this clinic is to demonstrate how to use all the contents of a well packed seat bag on your bicycle.
We will teach the following:
• Chain repair - emergency link repair with a chain tool and Quick-Link installation
• Torn or slashed tire - tire boot or emergency dollar bill method
• Post crash safety check and handlebar alignment
• Basic trail side wheel truing
• Barrel adjustments - lots of basic shifting issues can be resolved with some knowledge of how barrel adjusters work
• What to pack with you on every ride
• Multi-tool use
This clinic is free and open to anyone who want to continue to learn how to be ready for anything that comes along while riding a bicycle. Please bring your own bike and whatever bag you have with you when you ride.