Purpose: Time Critical Because of Eastern Foundry Small Business/Start-Up Benefits and Challenge Cup Opportunity
Opportunity: Challenge Cup
Companies with government technology products (physical and software) can compete for free space at Eastern Foundry, educational programming on government contracting, product development, and general corporate skills, and access to VCs. Companies will be selected based on the maturity of their product and the urgency of the need the product would address.
Eastern Foundry: Veteran owned incubator for startups and small businesses interested in the government contracting industry.
Sen. Mark Warner cuts ribbon at Eastern Foundry opening ceremony
The Crystal City incubator opened its doors December 1st and already has 33 companies in their space.
Web: Eastern Foundry (http://www.eastern-foundry.com (http://www.easter-foundry.com) and https://twitter.com/easternfoundry )
Logistics: Free Parking After 5 p.m. in Underground Garage
Metro Blue and Yellow Lines: Crystal City Station
[masked] and [masked]
• 6:30 p.m. Welcome and Introduction (New Tutorial and Mentoring) Slides (http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/32338/BrandNiemann01272015.pptx) Data Science for the DTIC Data Ecosystem RFI (http://semanticommunity.info/Data_Science/Data_Science_for_DTIC_Data_Ecosystem) Brand Niemann
• 7:00 p.m. Brief Member Introductions
• 7:15 p.m Big Data Technology (https://datasociety.co/), Dmitri Adler (http://www.meetup.com/members/149457572/) Slides (http://semanticommunity.info/@api/deki/files/32337/DmitriAdler01272015.pdf) Demo (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1CZhH4xftZqLWhxdmc5dlFYUDg/edit?usp=drive_web)
• 7:45 p.m. Government Technology & Innovation Incubator (http://eastern-foundry.com/) (Eastern Foundry), Geoff Orazem Slides
• 8:30 p.m. Open Discussion
• 8:45 p.m. Networking
• 9:00 p.m. Depart