We are a fun-loving group of women at the stage in life where we are free to enjoy ourselves and embrace what life has to offer. Our members are new to the area or natives, married or single, professional or non-professional, working, retired or wishing they were retired with one thing in common – we enjoy connecting with other women in our age group. We love to try new restaurants or go to old favorites, attend movies or live performances, get together for happy hours or meet for coffee and conversation, go for walks or hikes, shop or travel. Everyone has a voice in our group and suggestions are always welcomed. You can even organize events if you are inclined too!
This MeetUp group is for women only.
If you are interested in our group, PLEASE READ OUR RULES FOR MEMBERSHIP BELOW. There are no exceptions to our rules.
Here's the Scope to Join.
1. A current clear facial photo of ONLY YOU is REQUIRED for group membership. Please use a current picture of yourself. Not a picture from ten years back. Use the Organizer's photo as the example of what we are asking you to post. No sunglasses, no hat! We need to be able to see your face - sorry ladies, no exceptions! You will be DECLINED without the required photo and asked to resubmit. We need to be able to recognize you.
2. Please post your first name (that you go by) and LAST NAME. If you are not comfortable listing your last name, put at least the initial of your last name in the heading of your profile so it is next to your picture.Please put which area of the Wasatch front you reside in. That helps a lot with organizing activities.
3. Dues - At the end of your 30 day trial period, please pay your $10.50 a yr fee or remove yourself from the group. The fee can be paid through the website or you can give money directly to Marlene or myself at a get together and I can manually mark you as paid. The fee is for the Meet-Up membership fee that the organizer is charged to use the website.
4. No-shows and last minute cancellations are NOT ACCEPTABLE. We understand that life happens but as a courtesy to other members on the wait list and the event organizers and venue, please change your RSVP online in a timely fashion. Three (3) no shows to events that you have RSVP to, you will be automatically removed from Wasatch Feisty Women 57+. Three last minute cancellations you will be automatically removed from Wasatch Feisty Women 57+.
5. Be respectful of other members.
6. New members must attend a MeetUp event before they can attend an event in an other members home. The hostess has discretionary decision on inviting other members in her home.
7. Some events may require a Waiver of Liability.
8. Event organizers are volunteers who spend a great deal time researching and planning an event so when you arrive you can relax and enjoy yourself. Be respectful of the organizer. If you have any comments or criticism either keep it to yourself or bring it up with the organizer privately. And if you want to become an Event Organizer and host your own events, let us know. We are always looking for more activities. You are able to put suggestions on our web page of an upcoming event, (with date and time) that you think the group would be interested in.
We reserve the right to remove someone from the group for: violating any of these rules; exhibiting inappropriate behavior.