This class is for people of all ages and abilities. New students are always welcome, just RSVP. Mats and blankets are provided, please wear comfortable clothes.
Class starts at 6.40pm and ends 7.40pm. (I allow 10 minutes for students to arrive and become settled in the room between 6.30pm and 6.40pm.)
A greater sense of ease and well-being for everyone in their daily life.
The Feldenkrais Method® offers:
• greater awareness of comfortable and efficient posture
• options for new ways of moving that are more functional
• fuller and deeper breathing
• reduced aches and pains and more freedom in your movement
• improved performance in sport, dance and music
• improved relaxation response and relief from the effects of stress
Feldenkrais can help with:
• Chronic back problems
• Repetitive strain injury (RSI) Tension and stress
or neurological conditions such as
• Multiple sclerosis
• Cerebral palsy Stroke
or develop existing skills in
Sports, music, dance or drama
I am a fully certified Feldenkrais Method® practitioner and a member of the Feldenkrais Guild UK. To read more about the method visit www.feldenkrais.co.uk
Learn more about what to expect in this short video:
This short video by Michael Cann, a Feldenkrais practitioner based in Australia, describes how the Feldenkrais Method® can transform people's experience of movement and life.