What we're about
Come along and improve your Public Speaking, Presentation and Leadership skills. You will learn useful techniques such as:
- how to introduce yourself to others,
- how to structure a speech so others can follow what you're saying,
- how to really mean what you say,
- how to use gestures as part of a speech,
- how to vary your voice effectively, using changes of pace, pitch and volume,
- how to put pauses in all the right places (as Winston Churchill did),
- how to use word pictures to enliven a speech,
- how to add humour to a speech,
- how to give a masterpiece.
We meet at the Marlborough Hotel every 3rd Thursday of the month so come along and find out more!