This will be a 7.25 miles hike in the city of Concord NH.
• Parking is available along Silk Farm Road near the entrance to the paved bike Path.
• Follow the paved bike path to Stickney Hill Road. Cross under I-89 to the gated trail entrance and walk northerly towards Dimond Hill Farm. (1.5 miles)
• Continue north past the picnic tables to the stonewall. At the stonewall continue straight through the next field and continue north to the woods road.(3 miles)
• At Currier Road continue 300 feet to the west and continue north along the snowmobile trail. After 1/4 mile the trails diverge, Turn east and continue north to Rossview Farm. (3.8 miles)
• Follow farm road to District #5 Road.
• Cross District #5 Road and continue north on the trail. (5.25 miles)
• End of trail is at Carter Hill Orchard (7.25 miles)
We will need to put cars at both ends of the trail.
Starting Elevation: Will Update
Ending Elevation: Will Update
Elevation Gain: Minimal
Distance: 7.25 miles
Time: 6 +/- Hours
Trials: West End Farm Tril
Type Of Hike: One Way
Difficulty: Easy But Long
Special Equipment: None
Bring A Guest: Yes 1
Bring Your Dog: No
• Check On Weather Conditions (http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNH0045)
• Newspaper Story About The Trail (http://www.concordmonitor.com/home/2567032-95/trail-farm-concord-hill)