addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Femgineers Message Board › slides from last night's forum

slides from last night's forum

Poornima
user 6056217
Palo Alto, CA
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those who came out last night and participated in the forum!  It was a great group, and wonderful to see people actively participating in the interactive portion.  Also a big thanks to our sponsor CoverHound for hosting us and the yummy Chipotle burritos.  It was our BEST forum yet, and I want to again thank Justin and Sujata for volunteering their time to help put this event together.

I'm really looking forward to the next one! As of now I am planning to host the next one mid to late May, it just depends on how quickly I can get a sponsor, so if you know folks who would definitely be interested, please email me: poornima@femgineer.com.

Also appreciate those who were thoughtful and changed their RSVP, telling us they couldn't make it.  You made it possible for one of the wait-listed attendees to participate, so thank you!

Finally, I know many of you requested slides for the event.  I have posted them here.  If you have any issues accessing them please let me know and I'll be happy to email them to you.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and I hope to see you at the next Femgineer Forum!

Kindly,

Poornima

Founder of Femgineer