addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Femgineers Message Board › slides and photos

slides and photos

Poornima
user 6056217
Palo Alto, CA
Hi Everyone,
Thanks to those who came out and attended our first Femgineer Forum in NYC last night!  I hope you had a wonderful evening, I know I enjoyed meeting everyone and learning from you all.
For those of you who requested access to the slides, I've posted them here.  You can also access slides from all the past forums we've hosted here.  I've also uploaded photos form the event here.  Thanks to my friend Sophie Guibaud for taking them!
If you're interested in learning more strategies for getting mentors and sponsors, Karen Catlin, my co-founder will be hosting a group mentoring session this Friday (tomorrow) at 9am PST.  You can find more details here.
Finally, I want to thank our sponsors Quirky and Undercurrent and especially Joanna Beltowska, a fabulous femgineer, for helping get this series kicked off in NYC!  I'd love to host it again, so if you know any companies that would be open to sponsoring us in the fall please let me know.
Have a good day!
Kindly,
Poornima