addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ferocious Nerd Posse Message Board Ideas & Suggestions › Picnic tomorrow!

Picnic tomorrow!

Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 149
Hey guys the New In Town Meetup group is having a picnic tomorrow! It will be at Beaver Island State Park and If you would like to join in please feel free to do so. I should be there around 10:30. Look for us on the left side of the main building. We will be playing kickball as well as some other sports and games! Feel free to Bring your own what you like and 1 food item to share. E-mail me and I will send you my phone number so you can find us specifically. It should be fun and I hope to see you there!

Timothy S.
user 87444642
Group Organizer
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 15
Right in my neck of the woods, I love biking around there. Unfortunately I'll be busy with other plans almost all day on Saturday. It would have been a hop skip and a jump away for me. Have fun!
Alberto V.
user 2931186
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 150
Right in my neck of the woods, I love biking around there. Unfortunately I'll be busy with other plans almost all day on Saturday. It would have been a hop skip and a jump away for me. Have fun!
I am sure we'll do other ones... now that I know how close it is for you!