addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ferocious Nerd Posse Message Board Ideas & Suggestions › Would anyone be interested in playing hookey one day in August....

Would anyone be interested in playing hookey one day in August....

user 26809192
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 33
and going to Darien Lake? Maybe on a Wednesday? The park won't be as crowded.
Steve G
user 91705962
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 17
Oooh yes, I would certainly do this. Assuming the people who go will actually go on rides (roller coasters in particular). Hopefully we can get an even number of people to go too - being designated a 'single rider' in front of a line of people is unbelievably shameful
A former member
Post #: 7
Count me in, and yes people need to go on the scary rides!
user 26809192
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 38
Y'all can go on the scary rides. I'm planting my chubby butt at the beach and only doing the water slides!