addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ferocious Nerd Posse Message Board Gaming › Queen City Conquest: Help Needed

Queen City Conquest: Help Needed

Effie (Stephanie) ...
user 11765478
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 49
Does anyone here know how to play Tahiti? And would you be willing to teach people to play at the Con? If I am reading the memo right, they are looking for "need one person to run a 2 hour game of the Tahiti or at least be around to get a group started and then answer any questions." It is part of the "play to win" feature they will have where those who play have a chance to win the game itself. If so, give me a holler and I will pass along the contact info for Cindy Moore. Thanks!

ETA: Also looking for one person to run a 2 hour game of the Manhatten Project or at least be around to get a group started and then answer any questions.
Splunge42
user 2716160
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 26
If it's the game I think is, I have a copy and have played it a few times.