Plugins are coming to Figma in August! This new feature will revolutionize how designers use Figma for collaborative workflows.
Frankly, it's a game-changer. You can read more about it here:
In this workshop, we'll:
• Make sure your laptop computer is set up for plugin development
• Cover fundamentals of designing, developing and managing plug-ins
• Review the v1.0 API and share common code structures and patterns
• Look at some of the great plugins available already
• Help you start creating your very first plug-in
The workshop has a unique structure in which we'll spend the first half of each hour covering a specific topic, and the second half in an "open lab" answering questions and supplying 1:1 help.
By the end of the workshop, you'll hopefully leave with at least one working plugin for your own personal use!
The workshop will be run by Nelson Taruc, a Figma power user who participated in the plugins beta program.
This workshop costs $25 to reserve your seat and to ensure good 1:1 support, only 10 spots will be available. Lunch will be provided.
To get the most out of the workshop, you must bring a laptop capable of running the latest desktop version of Figma and Microsoft's Visual Studio Code.
Payment details will be sent separately after signing up for the event.