addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Figure Drawing NYC--Summer Sketch Group and Draw-mania! Message Board › Hi, I'm looking to pose nude for drawing/painting...

Hi, I'm looking to pose nude for drawing/painting...

John
user 70602292
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 4
Only into one-on-one meetings...PERHAPS a very small group. Not comfortable with a big class. Also wouldn't mind modeling with a 2nd person. Have done this off and on through Craigslist for like 8 years now; hoping that Meetup proves more lucrative. $20 an hour in cash is my usual rate. Very laid back here...able to hold long poses or short...your call. In Hudson County here, so looking for relatively nearby. Hope to hear from someone!