What we're about
• What we'll do
• Financial Literacy Basic
• Investment, Building Wealth, and Retirement
7:15-7:30 pm Check-in, Networking, and Introduction
7:30-8:30 Finance Workshops
8:30-9:00 Networking, Discussion, and Conclusion.
About Our Campaign:
Today, our nation is facing a Financial Literacy Crisis. Tune into the news, and we hear about poor savings, high debt levels, the rise in interest rate. Millions of people accumulate unmanageable debt, default on their mortgage, fail to save for a rainy day, and unable to retire. The lack financial knowledge is collectively costing Americans more than $2.3 trillion dollars over their lifetime (CardTrack.com Reports). Worst of all, this problem is being passed on to our children because Financial Education is not taught in most public school and it's missing in today's society.
Come join us for the fight for North-American Wide Campaign For Financial Literacy. We want to fight this crisis with education. We have more than 5 (+2 bonus) unique Financial Literacy workshops about budgeting, saving, reducing debt, investing, building a business, and achieving financial freedom. Our 1-hour workshops are Free and solely for educational purposes, so there are no advertisements, sales, and product placements. Ultimately, we want to educate, inspire, and promote action, so you too can educate others and bring awareness to financial literacy.
Dress Code and Materials
• Formal Attire Recommended
• Please bring your note-taking materials
• Free parking available in our office parking lot
• Safe and Secure Location
• If the Front Door is locked, please call Ben Millan @ 323-702-9551, to open them for you.
• You can come early at 6:45 pm to network with other financial professionals.
• Workshops officially start at 7:00 pm.
• Workshops also available in Spanish.
Ben Millan - Cell: (323)702-9551