What we're about
• Financial Educational Workshops
• Insurance | Investment | Debt Management | Health | Education | College Planning | Estate Planning
7:00-7:30 pm Check-in and Networking
7:30-9:00 pm Financial Workshops
9:00-9:15 pm Networking, Discussion, and Conclusion.
About Our Campaign:
Today, our nation is facing a Financial Literacy Crisis. Tune into the news, and we hear about poor savings, high debt levels, the rise in interest rate. Millions of people accumulate unmanageable debt, default on their mortgage, fail to save for a rainy day and unable to retire. The lack financial knowledge is collectively costing Americans more than $2.3 trillion dollars over their lifetime (CardTrack.com Reports). Worst of all, this problem is being passed on to our children because Financial Education is not taught in most public schools and it's missing in today's society.
Come join us for the fight for North-American Wide Campaign For Financial Literacy. We want to fight this crisis with education. We have 5 (+2 bonus) unique Financial Literacy workshops about:
INCREASE CASH FLOW • DEBT MANAGEMENT • BUILDING A STRONG FINANCIAL FOUNDATION • PROPER PROTECTION • BUILDING WEALTH • ASSET ACCUMULATION • RETIREMENT PLANNING • WEALTH PRESERVATION
• BUILDING A BUSINESS IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY
•COLLEGE COACHING PROGRAM • ESTATE PLANNING
In these topics above you'll learn:
● How to Budget● Discover an Extra $100-$200● Become Money Conscious● Cut Debt in 1/3 Time
● Different Types Of Life Insurance
● How Much You Really Need
● Different Uses Of Life Insurance
● Tax Strategies On Life Insurance
● How Interest On Money Works
● Emergency Funds● Fixed Accounts
● Index Accounts● Tax Consequences ● Proper Retirement Planning● Tax Treatment On Retirement Plans
● How To Pass More Of Your Money To Your Family● What is a Trust/Will
● Pitfalls Of Retirement● Healthcare Planning● College Planning● How To Upgrade Membership To Professional
● Make Money While Referring People
● Building Residual Income● Building Team Income● Building Part-Time Income On A Flexible Schedule
BPM● How To Run A Business
● COLLEGE COACHING PROGRAM Working together with you and your student to make college dream come true.●ESTATE PLANNING
NETLAW● WHAT IS A TRUST/WILL
Our 1.5 hour workshops are FREE and solely for educational purposes, so there are no advertisements, sales, and product placements. Ultimately, we want to educate, inspire, and promote action on budgeting, saving, reducing debt, investing, building a business, and achieving financial freedom. After completing our workshops, you too will be able educate others and bring awareness on financial literacy.
Dress Code and Materials
• Business attire
• Please bring a pen
• A Finance 101 book and workbook will be provided for you at only printing cost ($8)
• Free parking available in our office parking lot.
• Safe and Secure Location
Please call Eric de Campos @ 513-233-1179 if you have a any questions.
• Come early at 6:45pm to network with other financial professionals.
• Workshops officially start at 7:00pm.
Eric de Campos - Cell: (513)233-1179