addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC Metro Art Meetup Message Board › New Meetup: See "The Illuminated Landscape" at Edison Place Gallery

New Meetup: See "The Illuminated Landscape" at Edison Place Gallery

Lisa
user 7208280
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Announcing a new Meetup for DC Metro Art Meetup!

What: See "The Illuminated Landscape" at Edison Place Gallery
When: Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:00 PM

Where: Pepco's Edison Place Gallery
702 8th St NW
Washington, DC 20001

Why: An exhibit called “The Illuminated Landscape” opens on April 28th at the Edison Place Gallery in the Pepco building.

Thirty members of the Washington Society of Landscape Painters have contributed their interpretations of the landscape for the show. This should be a treat for those of us who like to paint outside.

The reception runs from 6-8pm. Look for me inside the gallery. I will wear my Meetup pin.

Check it out!