May 5, 2013 · 9:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
At the suggestion of one of our members, we are trying something new this week! We'll be meeting at Ocean & California at 9:30am.
We will run down the California incline to the Ocean walk towards Will Rogers beach & back (with the run ending up hill on the California incline). Total round trip will be 3 miles for runners and approx. 1.5 miles for walkers.
Beginners are welcome. The group is split up between walkers and joggers.
Some tips for the beach:
- Dogs must be on-leash & remain on the Ocean walk.
- Be courteous of other walkers, runners, bikers, skateboarders & rollerbladers.
- Try not to block the entire Ocean walk; run or walk single (or double) file.
- If your dog does not like people on wheels, please make sure your dog is on a secure leash and is kept closely by your side.
- Bring water. It is warmer by the beach, and there are no public water fountains towards Will Rogers.
Look for us in bright orange shirts. We look forward to seeing everyone!