What we're about
We are a group of Motorcycle riders that like to get out and enjoy our state. We ride in a group and enjoy the back roads and some out of the way places to meet and eat. Please read Pages for information on joining.
We only have a few rules. (Renewals by March 1st)
1. Help support our club with a $10.00 annual donation, each member,must be paid with in your first 30 days of joining.
2.. Must attend at least 1 meeting or 1 ride per year.
3. Have a motorcycle license endorsement, and / or be a passenger
4. Ride in groups or be willing to learn.
5. Use hand signals, or electronics (and CB if you have one and want to use it).
5. Should have some type of motorcycle tow policy.
6. Should arrive at rides 15 minutes early for Road Captains briefing.
7. Arrive with a full tank of gas.
8. Sign in at all events.
RIDE SAFE, HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE GROUP!