addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Tonight... There is a party

Tonight... There is a party

M. G.
Gigi_NYC
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hi! Now in a traditional sense our being in a Flash Mob isn't necessarily an acting gig... but these days it is a very awesome public "social art form" that many actors are participating in.

Sooooo, it dawned on me a tab bit late last night that the biggest actor party taking place tonight would be a great place to reunite. And who knows... the MJ "Thriller" song could come up and I am pretty sure the room would enjoy the "FLASH" show. In any case, it would be great to just Meetup once more before the end of the year! (Watch the YouTube tutorial by FUNKMOB)

Where? Katra Lounge (217 Bowery Street, bet. Prince & Rivington)
Subway Options: R to Prince Street
6 to Spring Street
F to Second Avenue
When? Tonight @ 7pm

There is a $20 admission ... but also note there is an amazing drink special and actors from the best shows filmed on location in NYC. Also in attendance will be some of NYC's top business and political movers and shakers. It is going to be a great party!

Here attached is the flyer for tonight's event. I hope you can make it.

See you later! (I hope.)