addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson

A former member
Post #: 2
O snaps thanx guys!
Vanessa I. B.
user 35391982
Roselle Park, NJ
Post #: 1
Since his work spanned so many decades and reached so many ppl, I think its only fitting we do a compilation of songs in the choreography. I like the suggested songs-not too complicated, highlights everyone loves and remembers.

Next up: Who is splicing the music and videos with moves so we can start practicing?! :D
Elizabeth F.
LIzzyliz
Bronx, NY
Michael Jackson!!!!! Count me in.
Emily
user 35973202
New York, NY
IM IN!!!!!!!!biggrin
Emily
user 35973202
New York, NY
Where is it taking place. I love the masup idea.
Tatevik V.
VickyTatevik
Parlin, NJ
Post #: 3
I loved the idea, especially The Way you Make Me Feel. We can start from someone walking with heels on, and then start the dance.
Ray H.
user 29567752
College Point, NY
Post #: 15
Are there different version to the dance for these songs? If so please link me if you've already decided on which ones, and maybe we can kind of come up with how to combine them during rehearsals? :)
A former member
Post #: 3
I looked at a few of MJ's diff dances and songs and have some ideas of which segments we could use just don't know how to put them together, but it's a good flow to mix!
Candace C.
user 19617271
Newark, NJ
Yes i am very interested.
Jeffrey M.
user 35196922
Astoria, NY
Im in!