addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Amy Marie C.
user 34328692
West Islip, NY
Post #: 113
This is something that has been rolling around in my head since high school. What if you were to do a flash mob playing tag? Each participant would wear a flag, and the person who is "it" Has to find a way to take their flag. I had seen this done as a commercial, and I did an experiment back when I was in high school to see if it would work.

How it might work: You can only grab the flag and not the person. When your flag is taken, the person who "tags" you must say "Tag! You're it!" in order to tag them.

Any input?
Atiyah
user 20125851
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Is it choreographed or just a group of people waiting to be tagged?
Amy Marie C.
user 34328692
West Islip, NY
Post #: 114
The latter, but it could work either way.
MIcky
user 10554338
Brooklyn, NY
And how is this a fashmob as opposed to flag football? The point of a flashmob is to celebrate an occasion (wedding, birthday, engagement...) etc. I couldn't see a game if tag doing this, or maybe I'm just not understanding. crying
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 22
And how is this a fashmob as opposed to flag football? The point of a flashmob is to celebrate an occasion (wedding, birthday, engagement...) etc. I couldn't see a game if tag doing this, or maybe I'm just not understanding. crying

Lol Micky. It's not a flashmob. I think maybe they want the concept of a flash game of tag...(???) or maybe I'M misunderstanding
Amazingsharon
user 47015982
Bronx, NY
Im lost on this one are we to pretend that we are playing Freeze flag tag and break out into a dance ?
Simone M.
Sim1Little
Newark, NJ
???????? confused
Tyia
user 34002052
New York, NY
Post #: 23
???????? confused

biggrin
Amy Marie C.
user 34328692
West Islip, NY
Post #: 115
Sorry for the late reply.

A flash mob is about spontaneity. It can be anything, whether it be dancing, singing, listening to instructions on a mp3 player, or a pillow fight. The whole idea is that this is something that is out of the ordinary.