addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flash Mob America (New York) Message Board › Our sister group is doing something special! May 30th!

Our sister group is doing something special! May 30th!

Susan R.
Entechserv.com
Houston, TX
This is from Melissa Riker at Kinesis Project and it is very, very special.

One totally romantic fella wants to ask THE question to his lady...

and she LOVES pink!

I know you own some! Wear it with pride and joy and we'll be dancing our hearts out!!

Speaking of that festive color we'll be dancing to a tune by everyone's favorite pop-star bad-grrl: P!NK!

Here's the MUSIC

Video of Melissa and Jun dancing it is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiPc_z_oLFs­

More from me very soon!

~Melissa

PS:  Any questions, reply to this.  I'll get your emails.

Love from Mama Flash