What we're about
This group is for people who want to read and write more flash, whether fiction or non, memoir flash, literary flash, whatever flash. Brevity is what I'm getting at here. We offer a non-judgmental, open environment to share work, receive feedback, discuss flash work, and share ideas.
A typical meeting may include the following:
• Discussions on writing process, creativity, inspiration
• Submission discussions and feedback
• Notes on a recent writing workshop, event, conference, etc.
• Recommendations on new authors, books, essays
• Writing exercises/challenges
All experience levels are welcome, especially beginners. If you want to improve on your craft, and enjoy writing in shorter spurts, perhaps this group is for you.