Everyone is invited to join us for an informative night with Flatiron graduate Jordan Guggenheim, iOS Developer at OkCupid. We'll learn:
• How he created a system for self-teaching that encompasses choosing what to study, the best resources to learn it by yourself and what to do when you get stuck.
• The easiest steps you can take to write code like the industry professionals you will be competing against for jobs.
• How to build a portfolio that will impress prospective employers.
Schedule for the night:
• 6:00pm - Mingling
• 6:30pm - Talk by Jordan Guggenheim
• 7:15pm - Q&A with audience
• 7:45pm - Mingling
- - - - - - - - - -
Jordan Guggenheim is a Flatiron graduate and an iOS Developer at OkCupid. Before that he hadn’t typed a single line of object-oriented programming. Fizz buzz? What’s that?!