Reserve you spot
in the first
FCCP Photo Exhibit at
Smart Sixty Six,
FCCP is pleased to announce our very first digital photo exhibit. The show will open Saturday, August 3 in the Smart Sixty-Six office complex.
The digital images will be on display on the large screen monitor that greets every visitor, customer and employee that enters through the front doors.
A cash prize will be awarded for
Best of Digital Image
Deadline for entry and upload is
Saturday, July 13 at 7 PM.
FCCP and Smart Sixty-Six are pleased to announce our first Photo Exhibition in their office complex. The complex is home to dozens of businesses and thousands of employees and customers. We expect to change out the show every 3 to 4 months.
The start of every show will feature an opening reception for the photographers to invite family and friends. The businesses of Smart Sixty-Six will also be invited and they'll be promoting the show to their employees and customers. This is a potential of thousands of people seeing and perhaps purchasing your photos.
FCCP will also be promoting the show and the opening via our media partners including Tampa Bay Times, TBT, CL, WTAN and other media outlets.
The opening reception will last from 5 to 10 PM and feature beer, wine, soft drinks and appetizers. The opening reception will also feature the awarding of $500 in cash prizes.
There will also be a closing reception that will offer potential buyers one last chance to purchase that special photo for their home, office or as a gift. Details on the closing reception will be announced as we get closer, figure late October or early November.
The second show will open in late November or early December and members exhibiting in this (Summer/Fall) show will be given preference and discounts for entrance in the Holiday 2013 show.
Here are the details for entry in the show.
1) FCCP Supporters may enter up to 5 digital photos - entry fee is $20 for up to 5 digital photos. If you have entered the print exhibit you may enter 1 digital image for free.
2) FCCP Members may enter up to 4 photos - entry fee is $25 for up to 4 digital photos.
FCCP is permitting RSVPs without payment at this time. After you RSVP for the event you'll be sent via email a request for payment that will allow you to pay the entry fee via credit card online. You'll have 48 hours to submit payment via credit card online or make alternate payment arrangements with FCCP. If payment is not received with 48 hours your reservation will be removed.
All fees collected will be used for providing beer, wine, soft drinks, water and appetizers at the opening reception and for promoting the show through various media outlets, including print and radio.
3) All subject matter will be considered, but remember that this is open public areas of an office complex and nudes may not be acceptable.
4) Images submitted must in JPEG format and 2500 pixels on the longest dimension.
5) Prizes will be awarded the night of the opening. Best of Digital Image will be awarded a cash prize of $150 and
6) Judges are members of FCCP that have not entered the show. All decisions of the judges are final. Judges for this show are Jeff Donald, Lew Donald and Ted Froberg.
7) Digital files will not be returned
8) Images are permitted to be sold over the 3 to 4 month term of the show. The minimum retail price is $99 to protect the integrity of the show and other photographers/artists work. Images may also be listed as NFS (Not For Sale).
9) Digital files will be presented with a unique identifier and potential customers will be able to look photographers contact information for potential sales.
10) FCCP will handle all sales unless instructed by the photographer that the photographer will handle the sale. FCCP has the ability to handle credit card sales and will not charge any fees except those charged by the credit card processor, approximately 2.75%. The photographer may also choose to handle their own sales. FCCP and Smart Sixty-Six will not be liable for lost sales.
11) Contact information will list print sizes available and other pertinent information. A sales information sheet will be required by all photographers submitting digital files. Photographers can also list their digital files as NFS and not contact information will be listed.
16) Contact the Center if the upload date and times are not convenient and to arrange and alternate time and or means.
Have you questions that weren't answered above? Please leave a comment below and a FCCP staff member will answer. You're also welcome to email the Center at [masked]
Good Luck to all our Members!