see list below for addresses, Greater Tampa Bay, FL
Learn iPhone Photography for FREE from the FCCP Experts
iPhones have replaced the common point-n-shoot as the go to camera for millions of photographers. The Apple iPhone is the most popular camera in the world and is the only camera covered in this workshop (sorry Android users). After all the "best camera" is the one you have with you and we have our iPhones with us all the time.
But while we have our phone with us almost all the time, the cameras are not the easiest to learn and use. Our two hour workshop covers all the basics, from built in editing software to sharing and uploading photos. The instructor covers various camera settings and techniques specific to the iPhone.
The first hour of the class covers basic operation, settings and functions of your camera phone. Topics for discussion include:
* Camera menus and settings
* How to focus and zoom your camera
* HDR (High Dynamic Range) settings and use
* Video mode operation and settings
* Basic operation of the iPhone camera from picture taking to uploading and deleting photos
After a brief break, the second hour of the course picks up where the first hour left off. The instructor will cover the next step in improving your photos, composition. Topics covered in the second hour include:
* Accessories such as add-on lenses, tripods, filters and remote release that can enhance your creativity and improve your photos
* Flash settings and creative flash photography
* Basic photo editing with the built in camera app and 3rd party software
* Discussion of several of the free apps for the iPhone and their basic use to supplement the iPhone
At the end of the workshop students will receive via email a link to download class notes, several video tutorials covering basic camera operation and iPhone photography tips, tricks and techniques for better photos.
Our instructor is a former Apple employee and he helped lead the first iPhone launch. He has been an avid iPhone user since the beginning and his iPhone photos have been published both on the web and in print. He also is a former university photography instructor and has over 30 years of photography and teaching experience.
All of our classes and workshops at FCCP are covered by our Education Guarantee, which simply states:
Florida Center for Creative Photography students may repeat their paid class, workshop or bootcamp for FREE as many times as necessary to insure that they have completely learned the material presented by the instructor. If you find a better guarantee from any other educational source in the Tampa Bay area, we'll pay for your registration.
Think about it, you can come back and get additional training when new phones and apps come out and never have to pay for your iPhone training again.