addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Florida Center for Creative Photography Message Board Private Classifieds (Buy/Sell/Trade) › Need a camera.

Need a camera.

Closed to new replies

Julia
user 127113922
Largo, FL
Post #: 1
I need to buy a used camera. My old D40 suffered as severe blow last year at Hurricane Sandy-were I volunteered and it finally passed away last month from complications due to its injuries. I am using my daughter's D5000 for now but I need a camera so my daughter can use hers again. I have a small budget, so I am not real fussy as long as it works. I have some Nikon lenses . If you have an extra camera that you would like to sell cheap please let me know. Thanks Julia
Jeff D.
FCCP_Director
Group Organizer
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 942
Have you tried KEH in Atlanta? Here is the link:

http://www.keh.com...­

The BGN (Bargin) cameras may not be pretty, but they work and KEH will stand behind what the sell.

Craig's List is also a place where deals can be found from time to time. But many people watch CL and the deal's get snapped up quick. The 3 local stores don't have much of a selection of used equipment and some members have related horror stories about the used equipment they purchased locally.

Fred Miranda's site has a very large Buy/Sell section and it's very safe to buy there. You can see the selection here:

http://www.fredmirand...­

Please post back and let me know how your search is going.

bob z.
user 184354775
Lutz, FL
Post #: 1
I have a Nikon d80 I can sell you for $100.00.
Bobzoble@ mac.com
Philip T.
user 69221462
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 4
I have a d40 and a D 3200 for sale including some lenses let's talk
Jeff D.
FCCP_Director
Group Organizer
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 1,130
The original post is over a year old, so I doubt the she;s still in need of a camera. If you create a new post, you'll probably the your cameras in a few days.

FCCP also supports a summer photography program for children in Maine. The program is always in need of donations of cameras. One of the managers of the program will be here next month.
Joe T.
user 7720253
Riverview, FL
Post #: 38
I am looking to part with a D300s. Low actuations. Not sure what your budget will allow. I am flexible on price.
Jeff D.
FCCP_Director
Group Organizer
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 1,131
Folks, I'm going to close this discussion, because no is going to find your cameras for sale. If you're selling a camera or lens, please create a new discussion for each sale. Otherwise the three sellers will get confused with replies etc. The original poster is probably no longer looking, she started this discussion over a year ago.