March 18th-March 27th 2019
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club (http://photoflytravel.com/) have had some epic adventures here over the years and we’re invited for round 6! Don’t miss this one since the threat of Machu Picchu being shut down forever is real! Seeing this wonder of the world with your own eyes is truly mind blowing.
More Info here: http://www.photoflytravel.org/peru-adventure-tour/
Email us at [masked] to get the daily itinerary and more details!
* 9 nights/10 Days throughout the best of Peru
* Boutique hotels and quaint lodging (Encompasses the feel, culture, & atmosphere of each destination)
* Breakfast everyday
* 4 Lunches, 2 Dinners
* Guided walking tour of Cusco
* Free day to explore the wonders of Cusco. Lots of great optional activities to choose from:
* Weaving, cooking, and gardening classes, river rafting the Urubamba, Mountain Biking, silver workshop, and more in Cusco
* Guided tour of the beautiful and historic Sacred Valley (Great photo opportunities here!)
* Pisac market and Ollantaytambo village and ruins
* Explore Maras village and salt pans and Moray archaeological terraces
* Vista Dome train journey to Machu Picchu
* Optional Inca Trail hike from Winay Wayna and the Inti Punku (sun gate), lunch en route. * Additional costs apply
* Private guided tour of Machu Picchu
* All Transfers & Taxes Included
* Inter-trip airfare included
* International airfare is not included. (We are happy to help you find a good flight as always! Flying in and out of Lima International Airport (LIM). Arrive on 04/18/18 and depart after 8:15 PM on 04/27/18)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: $535.00
Go here to sign up: http://www.photoflytravel.org/peru-adventure-tour/