April 13th-20th 2019
Our friends at PhotoFly Travel Club ( http://www.photoflytravel.com/ ) have put an amazing, unbeatable Tanzania safari together!
E-mail [masked] for the DAILY ITINERARY!
Sign up here: https://www.photoflytravel.org/tanzania-safari-tour-group-travel/
It’s clear we just can’t get enough of Africa based on everyone’s requests and how quickly these trips are filling up! East Africa is known as the pinnacle safari experience and it’s been too long since we’ve visited Kenya’s famous neighbor, Tanzania!
We’ve really gone to bat for our travel club on this one and created an epic safari in Tanzania for an unbeatable price (FREE single supplement for solo travelers!). Honestly, we have such awesome friends and partners in Africa these trips just can’t be beat! Tanzania is perhaps the most famous and sought after destination in East Africa to see the Big 5 and the tallest mountain in Africa: Kilimanjaro. This is going to be a photo dream trip in style with luxury boutique accommodations, all delicious meals included, and so much more!
Email us to see the daily itinerary at [masked]
* 7 nights/8 days Tanzania Safari
* Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner Every Day
* Charming Boutique Safari Lodges with authentic African ambience throughout
- Safari across plains and foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro!
* Wild Life: Elephants, Buffalos, Antelopes, Water Bucks, leapords and more…
* Safari in Tarangire National Park, well known for its huge herds of elephant and buffalo, as well as lion, cheetah and leopard.
* Wild Life: Elephants, Lions, Leapords, Cheetahs, Giraffes, Zebras, 100′s species of birds, and more….
* Ngorongoro Crater (Unesco World Heritage & Natural Wonder of the World!)
- Ngorongoro Crater is the world’s largest intact caldera (collapsed
volcano). We descend the 2,000 feet into the crater by a 4-wheel
drive vehicle for a half day safari. Over 30,000 animals live within this
enormous natural bowl, the most densely packed concentration of
wildlife in Africa!
* Visit a local Masai Village for an authentic experience of life in the wild.
*Sites: Olduvai Gorge, ‘Big Five’ (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino) as well as huge herds of zebra and wildebeest
-Lake Manyara in the Great Rift Valley:
* Game drive, and we may be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Manyara’s famous tree climbing lions!
* Our drivers & guides are some of the most experienced wildlife experts in the world whose knowledge and ability to spot the animals and birds will astound us!
* All Taxes, Transfers, & Fees included
* Airfare is not included but we will help you find a good flight! Flying in & out of Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
* Roommate Pairing to save money as always!
*BUT-Check out the SWEET NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT TO HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM IF JOINING SOLO!
* Email us to see daily itinerary at [masked]
*For our solo travelers I will pair you up with someone of the same sex unless single occupancy is requested.
*Single Supplement: FREE
*Limited single rooms available, first come first serve
Go here to sign up: https://www.photoflytravel.org/tanzania-safari-tour-group-travel/