addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gardeners of Southwest Florida Message Board › List here the plants or seeds you're seeking or offering to members

List here the plants or seeds you're seeking or offering to members

A former member
Post #: 5
I have more Seminole pumpkin seeds than I can use this year. Great viability, 10 sprouted out of 10 planted.
Jerry R.
user 126287122
Punta Gorda, FL
Post #: 2
I have more Seminole pumpkin seeds than I can use this year. Great viability, 10 sprouted out of 10 planted.
I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks, but I'll contact you when I get back.
A former member
Post #: 6
I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks, but I'll contact you when I get back.
Sure thing. I will bring them to whatever GoSF meetups I attend. I too will be out of town in September.
Maureen A.
user 185092366
Naples, FL
Post #: 1
I've got a small forest of lignum vitae seedlings under the mama tree. If you'd like some, call me at 239-591-0767.
Maureen Armour
(Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place. I'm a newbie.)
A former member
Post #: 1
I have Mango seedlings,Hass Avocado seedlings, and Basil.
My wishlist:
Loquat
Persimmon
Katuk
Becky
user 3599610
Naples, FL
Post #: 195
I have two beautiful, purple bougainvilla bushes and a bamboo tree that just started growing where I don' want it to! I would like to trade all of these for some smaller bushes or I will give away if no one comes forward with a trade. Please contact me on here or call or text me for my address. 407-738-8445 Thank you. :)