addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gardeners of Southwest Florida Message Board › List here the garden work you need from, or the garden work you can offer to

List here the garden work you need from, or the garden work you can offer to, other group members.

Suzanne and P.
SuzanneandPeter
Group Organizer
Naples, FL
Post #: 285
Many members of our garden group are seniors who can use some help in planting or maintaining their gardens. Others are newcomers from up north who have no experience with sub-tropical plants--or with any kind of gardening. They can all be helped by other group members who have more physical energy or more experience.

If you can use or can offer such help, please add a specific reply to this discussion. Other members will respond by going to your profile and sending you an e-mail. We thank member Etelka Kovacs for making this practical suggestion.
A former member
Post #: 6
Att.snow birds who live in a Condo.I'll be more then happy either take some of your fav.plants in a pot and take care of it while u are away or if you have a house I can stop by and give it a sprinkle.
I'm a full timer live in Estero (time to time I go up North visit my Grandkids)
E.T. short for Etelka
ps: u could barrow tools from me too.(if you promise you'll give it back)LOL