addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Fort Lauderdale Karaoke Meetup Group Message Board › Change in Schedule

Change in Schedule

Ka-Ray-oke with R.
user 11637334
Group Organizer
Pompano Beach, FL
02/17/2012

Karaoke this Thursday, and Saturday! See This Weeks Schedule and Show Details below!

News and information!

***We are going to move the Hunters Beach Bar Show to a different night. I should have the details finalized in the next couple of days but the show will likely be an every other week show like all my other gigs up in Boca and Delray.

This Weeks Schedule and Show Details

Thursday Nights are at Rip's Bar and Grill inside Diamond Strike Lanes! 2200 North Federal Highway, Pompano Beach Fl. 33062

Rip's Bar and Grill Features 2-4-1 Well drinks and a nice stage to sing from. Not everyone likes being up on the stage so you can sing from the floor below as well. They have a huge bar, lots of tables and room to dance! You can also watch your favorite sports on their over 30 TV's! We are also able to hook up to one of their large TV's for Karaoke! Karaoke with Robert will be your Host this week! We start at 8:PM. Show start date was 10/18/12

Saturday Nights Come to The East Side Pub! 2376 North Federal Highway, Ft. Lauderdale Fl. 33305

The East Side Pub with your Host, Karaoke with Robert is the place to be every Saturday Night! The East Side Pub is a really fun atmosphere! Lots of energy and different genres of music are heard out of this little Pub! They do have a bar menu and drinks are priced right. Please be aware that they do allow smoking but there if very little if any smoking going on. Believe me, if it doesn't me it probably wont bother you! I am a pain in that department! So come down to the East Side Pub for a night of great entertainment. We start at 9PM

If your looking for something to do North of Deerfield Beach you can join my other Karaoke Meetup Group at http://www.meetup.com...­

See you soon at a show near you!

RayYourDJ, Organizer

Rich Lee, Assistant Organizer

Karaoke with KJ Robert, Assistant Organizer