addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Flower of Life - Health And Longevity Message Board › A Special Message From Ethann Fox

A Special Message From Ethann Fox

Ethann F.
user 5446476
Group Organizer
Troy, MI
Dear Flower of Life Member,

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being a member of Flower of Life and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It has always been our vision to provide hope, inspiration, knowledge, and a family environment in which people can thrive. On this very important milestone in the history of the world, December 21, 2012, this has never been more essential to our community and to the world as a whole. And in that regard, Flower of Life is only just getting started.

Today, I am thankful to be here on Earth on this momentous occasion that so many have looked ahead to for thousands of years. Can you imagine? You are living at the precise moment that the civilization of the Earth will shift to an age of peace and enlightenment. I realize that this may not be readily apparent if you observe the mainstream media and some of the insane things going on in the world. But, I want to point out that in any time of great change to the birth of anything new and better, there is always a period of transition and struggle. I liken it to giving birth to a child. For a little while, there is kicking and screaming, but then suddenly there is a new life full of hope and promise. For the moment, the world is undergoing its labor pains. Regardless of how it may appear on the surface, we are headed in the right direction.

Today it seems that we are on the verge of financial, environmental, societal, and familial disaster. Being someone who rarely pays attention to mainstream media, I tend to notice the more hopeful and positive things going on in the world. And let me tell you, there is a lot of it. I will share a few with you.

For the first time in the history of our present civilization, it is becoming possible to live forever. We have nutritional supplements that regrow telomeres resulting in anti-aging of our genes. New scientific breakthroughs in Wave Genetics are able to regrow healthy organs without needing transplants. There is a huge movement toward sustainable living and in harmony with the environment. The raw food and longevity movement is rapidly picking up steam. More and more people are seeking natural and holistic ways to life a happy and healthy life. Diseases like Cancer and Diabetes are being cured all over the world using alternative health, diet, and technologies. As of this month, the first plasma generators were delivered to buyers. These generators are able to extract energy from the fabric of the universe without using any fuels, and as a result able to produce electricity for free. Space technology will soon be able to take us to Mars and back in 45 minutes. Never before have there been so many spiritual teachers helping the world transition to a higher consciousness. And never before have there been so many people seeking greater wisdom and growth in consciousness. New discoveries in Archaeology are rewriting our history and the origins of the human race. Organizations like Flower of Life are popping up all over the world helping to bring about positive change in their communities. These are only a few of the amazing breakthrough positive things going on. Collectively, all of these things will start to emerge to the surface of our society in the years and decades ahead. Your only responsibility is to be here long enough to witness its unfolding.

So it is my pleasure and honor today to stand on the precipice of a Golden Age with you while we wave good bye to the world as it was and welcome a new one tomorrow. Just think, of all the people we could have been with at this monumental time in the history of the world, we have chosen to be with each other. And as challenging as life may appear at times, at least we have the wisdom to choose to be part of the solution than the problems of this world in this time of transition. Pioneers are always misunderstood in their time, but without them nothing would ever grow. Growth is sometimes painful as many are experiencing these days…but growth is necessary. Thank you for joining me on that journey and for being pioneers. Together we will change the world!

I wish you a Happy Holiday, Happy New Year, and even more importantly, a Happy New World!

Blessings and Love,

Ethann Fox

Flower of Life

ethannfox@floweroflifecenter.org

http://www.flowerofli...­

http://www.facebook.c...­