addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

X-Wing Miniatures League

A weekly Star Wars X-Wing League at The Portland Game Store. Ask for Jesse,  the organizer of the League for details. 

Very beginner friendly. Most people have enough ships to help others to make playable, fully functional lists when they're getting started. The store also sells refreshments for all ages and the staff is very friendly. If you want to try out tournament lists, learn to play, or just play with some great company, meet up with us at The Portland Game Store.

Play time from 6 until close every Weds or other hours if you and an opponent need to make up a game outside of regular league play.

Player dues are $10*, or in-store purchases totaling $40* or more during the month; all player dues will be awarded as Store Credit at the end of the month.

*1st place receives 20% of dues, the remaining 80% of league dues are awarded in 20% chunks in a raffle at the end of the month. Entering the league grants one drawing and achieving the monthly incentive grants an additional drawing entry.


Weekly games can be reported using an online form and standings will be updates on a spreadsheet to track standings for the month. In the final week, top seated players are asked to play one another to determine an overall winner for the month.


*Entry in the league is not required to play in store on Weds nights, drop-ins are welcome and encouraged to check it out.


For more information, to see the monthly incentive details, or to report weekly games, please view the calendar entry at the The Portland Game Store's website.

Join or login to comment.

2 went

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy