Location visible to members
Join other London singles aged 25-40(ish) in a relaxed non-pressurised environment.
Please join us for after work drinks, mingle, party, generally go loopy at the awesome Loop Bar, 19 Dering Street, Mayfair, W1S 1AH http://www.theloopbar.co.uk/bar-details/
I am very excited about this new venue as not only is at an amazing venue which definitely has the 'wow factor' I've managed to secure a great deal with the management exclusively for Flying Solo members and guests. We get 1 FREE Bellini (champagne cocktail) and FREE food.
We have a reserved area in the downstairs cocktail basement & low background music perfect for mingling until 7pm. After that we will enjoy listening to up to date tunes from the fabulous Loop Bar resident DJ.
About the Loop Bar:
'The Loop is a lively bar, restaurant and club in one, brightening up the streets of Mayfair despite its dark and glossy décor. With three floors to play with and a cheerful crowd inside, it’s one of the more welcoming West End nightspots' - View London http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubsandbars/the-loop-review-14683.html
I'll be hosting the event so will be there to meet & greet you, introduce you to other members if you wish and to encourage you to mingle with other members. Please check in with me for your free bellini when you arrive, I'll be around on holding a clipboard looking official & if you arrive later I may be slightly tipsy! I'm hosting from 5.30-9pm and some members may stay on after this time. I have checked with the management and we can have the music volume low so that we can have some good conversations. At 8pm the DJ arrives and the volume goes up...time to get the party started!
Happy Hour is 5-9pm (usually until 8 but extended in January) and is advertised as:
40% off glasses or bottles of wine
50% off spirits
£3 bottles/£3 pint selected beers/lagers
£15 off champagne
Please check with individual bar staff at time of at time of placing your drinks order for offers.
Nearest Tubes: Oxford Circus/Bond Street
Directions from Oxford Circus: Exit 4 Head down oxford st in the direction of Bond Street with John Lewis on your right. Take your 2nd left when you get to Massimo Dutto on your left and House of Fraser on you right, turn left into Dering Street (which is just before Hanover Square) and Loop Bar is on the Corner.
Please do some research and plan your journey using smartphone googlemaps/streetmap or just an old fashioned London A-Z prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. Some places in London can be difficult to find and I cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
You do not have to arrive at 5.30 to join this event. Come down when you finish work, anytime between 5.30-9.00 but no later please!
Important Info - Please read:
• You do not have to arrive at 5.30 to join this event. Come down when you finish work, anytime between 5.30-9.00 but no later please!
• Dress Code: The Loop Bar operates a smart dress code - no trainers, sportswear or ripped jeans.
• If you RSVP & change your mind, please cancel your RSVP. Regular no-showers prevent the enjoyment of meetups for other meetupers, so if you do not attend, you will be marked as a no show, and may be deleted from the group.
• Please make sure you have read and understand all event info before attending. This is a night with music so if you do not like loud music, please attend one of our quieter meets!
• Please arrive earlier for better mingling and intros, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for me to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy. If you prefer just to party and get to know folks on the dance floor, come a bit later when the music starts... Simples!
• Any comments/suggestions/feedback, please see me in person or email me post event. Appreciated!