Location visible to members
Space London - The Ibiza Send off party / Ft. Terry Farley & Mirko Zurko
Venue: McQueen, London
Ft. Terry Farley, Steve Proctor, Mirko Zurko & Alfredo Ramos
Exclusive Flying Solo price tickets are normally £20 managed to negotiate an amazing discount with the promoters, so our price is only £8.00
More event info below.
• We will be meeting at Be@One cocktail bar Old street Shoreditch. This is 5 minutes from Old Street Station. Postcode: EC1V 9NQ. Use Google Maps or an A-Z to find your way to Be@One & plan your route. I cannot be responsible for people not being able to find the venue.
• We have a reserved table at the venue. To find us you will need to look for table reservation signs or ask bar staff/security staff for help.
• You will need to be at Be@One by 10pm latest as we will be moving on to McQueen between 10 & 11. McQueen is 10 minutes walk from Be@One
• I will be hosting from 7.30-11.30pm
• Happy Hour is until 8pm, which is 2 for 1 cocktails. After that it is 'Appi Hour, until 9pm. This is 2 cocktails for £9.50. You'll need to download the Be@One app onto your smartphone to get the code you'll need for 'Appi Hour.
• Please allow extra time for your journey, hold ups and to find the place. Remember weekends = engineering work and plan an alternative route if necessary. There are closures on District, H&C, London Overground & Victoria lines this weekend
• Price includes entry, meetup site running costs, admin costs, venue costs, organisers fees, DJ, Entertainment, professional hosting fees. here is charge of 50p payable to book tickets through paypal.
• Tickets are non-refundable but you should let us know if you are unable to make the event
• Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single! Dress code is dress up.
· We do not guarantee 50/50 male to female ratio at this event but we will To keep the male/female ticket ratio at roughly 50/50, I will release the tickets in stages. The Ladies usually book onto events in advance &try!
· No need to print a paper ticket! I will have a list of names that I will check off when you arrive.
· I bring people, the venue and music together and provide hosting which is initial meet & greet & intros. The night is what you make it and there is no formula for fun. To get the most out of this evening you should come with a positive attitude and be prepared to put yourself out there when it comes to introducing yourself to other members, being friendly and making an effort to enjoy yourself for the evening, no-one is going to to the work for you!
• Please check back on the site for updates & re read meetup info before you leave!
· Any comments/queries/suggestions/constructive feedback, as always please email me or see me at events so we can discuss in full. My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE EVENT INFO:
Space London's iconic showstopper launches at McQueen Shoreditch on Sunday 25th May. (Bank Holiday) Over the years Space has hosted parties at The Cross, Hanover Grand, Egg, Matter and Pacha and it was always only a matter of time before it would arrive at McQueen, London's award winning venue and home to some its best parties.
With Space you can expect the unexpected as Space dazzles and sparkles its unique glamour and glitz into McQueen for one night only to launch the Ibiza season and showcase up and coming London talent.
You can expect the wild party atmosphere you can only experience with Space people, a slightly more mature sophisticated socialite, who love music, who love one off events and love getting together in big groups of friends and making any venue their playground for one night.
Steve Proctor / Mirko Zurko
SPACE AT MCQUEEN
Space has grown to become one of London's most talked about club events. This will be the most dazzling and sensational party you can hope for, so head to McQueen London on Bank Holiday Sunday 25th May with your group of friends for an unforgettable party experience.
Inspired by the late American actor Steve McQueen – the ‘King of Cool’ – our spacious venue combines a Lounge Bar, a stylish Restaurant and a boutique Club. Our attention to detail is reflected in everything we do, from the diversity of our drinks to the carefully selected ingredients of our food.
Steve Proctor is widely regarded as a Balearic/Acid House Pioneer, and is recognised as being one of the original DJs involved with starting the whole House Music scene.
He was a resident DJ at Shoom in 1988 before going on to be the Headline DJ at 'Love at the Wag'. He also played at the early Boys Own parties as well as headlining the first three Sunrise Parties.
In 1989 Steve started his club 'The Promised Land' which ran for 18 months before he closed it. Six months later he opened 'Better Days' which also ran for 18 months. Steve has played at virtually every club and event which is part of the entire history of the 'House Music' Scene and on Sunday May 25th brings his sound and energy to McQueen following his Promised Land 25th Anniversary Reunion that same day.
Steve is also recognised as being one of the first DJ/remixers and also us credited with making two of the very early European House Tracks ... Technodelia by Technodelia and 'Listen To Your Heartbeat' by Precinct 13. Check him out on YouTube, Soundcloud and MixCloud.
Go to Attendee List