We're opening up an EXCLUSIVE LATIN room for our Latin Music Lovers with a 100% Latino DJ Johny Garcia (Salvador & Amanda) who will be playing playing all of your favourite Latin, Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue, Bachata (Room Opening Time is 9pm). Perfect for dancing and partying ALL NIGHT LONG - FIESTA - FIESTA- FIESTA!
You will have access to ALL PARTY ROOMS on the night & are welcome to join before 9pm If you wish, but we will be opening the Latin Room at 9 approx. Please buy your tickets early as it's the first time we have done the Latin Room for NYE and we expect a lot of people to join us!
PLEASE READ OUR EVENT ATTENDANCE GUIDELINES BEFORE YOU RSVP OR ATTEND ANY OF OUR EVENTS. (https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50637619)
EXTRA EARLY BIRD £17 -SOLD OUT!
EARLY BIRD £21.50 On sale
STANDARD PRICE £23.50 On Sale
LAST MIN/ON THE DAY/NIGHT/CASH PRICE (Only with Valid RSVP- Right of Admission Reserved) £27
Payment processing costs are added to all ticket prices
TICKET TAILOR http://buytickets.at/flyingsolo/210033
Please use TICKET TAILOR LINK as processing charges are less.. you can pay by ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD or PAYPAL ACCOUNT. Having issues? Switch devices, wait until later, clear temporary internet files, try a different browser. 'I have purchased a ticket but Meetup is still showing as unpaid - what do I do' CLICK HERE https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/51384131
We have exclusive FULL VENUE HIRE of Amber Bar, Citypoint Courtyard (Nearest Stations Moorgate/Liverpool Street & Bank)
Amber is a well located, purpose built cellar bar with THREE AMAZING PARTY ROOMS!
OTHER MUSIC/DJs & PARTY ROOMS - please click link to see photos of the rooms https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/photos/29393898/475883229/#[masked]
Aside from the Latina Fiesta Room, We have the Opulent Opal Lounge - Resident DJ Grant with a mix of R&B, Up to date tunes & dance/party classics & Also the 'Really Cool' Retro Room (70s style with illumnated dancefloor) DJ Donald will be playing a tasteful mix of tasteful oldies and smooth grooves to get down to 70s/80s/90s soul, funk and dance.
We also have use of the Amber Bar - which will be opened up for use as a 'chill out zone' with more ambient music, lower volume and relaxed vibe.
We had 470 approx for our last years' NYE party, we've had a record of 275 at our Gherkin singles party back in August and so we are expecting an amazing turnout for this event, AT LEAST 450 AMAZING London Singles. We do not make our numbers or RSVPs up & we always put the total amount of people we've had upon past events.. We do not guarantee 50/50 M to F ratio but we will try our best.
I have a fabulous hosting team confirmed and quite a few others joining me on the night they will be there to meet and greet you, introduce you to others, help you to mingle and get you in the party mood!
We will be joining up with a few people from other 'selected' Meetup groups for the party
FEMALE FRIENDLY! We will have a 'ladies table' designated from 7.30 for ladies who wish to come on their own & meet 'wing women/party gal pals' for the night. (Please arrive early if you wish to use the ladies table). Solo arriving ladies always get introduced to other solo arriving ladies & we have always have female hosts.
FORMAT OF EVENT:
As usual we will start the party nice and quietly with (a shorter) early mingle/convos and pump up the volume for PAARTYing later
Chatting & Mingling:[masked]pm (ish)
Party Time (Loud music & DJ/Disco): 8.00pm until close which could be as late as 3am,
Chill Out Zone: Amber bar will be open. For people who want to continue nattering & having great conversations!
We will cut the mingling short tonight as we will all be in the mood for partying plus we have the use of the Amber Bar where there will be low background music perfect for intimate conversations
FOOD - Is available! from[masked]pm.. Please order from the bar staff
Bottle House Wine £15
Beers £4 Bucket for £20
Bottle of Prosecco £20
£5 Selected Cocktails
Glass Wine from £5.50
Cocktails from £8
See Amber Bar Menu for Prices
PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK PRICES WITH BAR STAFF BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!
HOW TO FIND THE AMBER BAR VERY IMPORTANT:
Nearest Tubes: Moorgate Exit 1/Liverpool Street (Broadgate Exit)
Amber Bar is a cellar bar within a courtyard with no 'on street frontage'. See our Pic : https://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/photos/29393898/475883602/
The best thing to do is to find the Halifax Bank on Moorgate - 167 Moorgate, EC2M 6XQ. You'll see you're at a crossroads. So head down the road which takes you behind the Halifax Bank, its called Ropemaker Street. A very short walk will take you to 'CityPoint' on your LEFT, which is a courtyard with quite a few skyscraper buildings in it: http://www.citypoint.org.uk/Core/Content/Public-Home-Page/Content6612.aspx . Once you've found Citypoint, it should be pretty easy to find, there are a few bars in the courtyard, Amber Bar is opposite/parallel to Simmons & Simmons building.
GOOGLE MAP LINK (https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Amberfirstname.lastname@example.org,-0.0917847,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x48761cabc288d83b:0x4121b8c22b35e3de!8m2!3d51.5194266!4d-0.089596).
• Please read all meetup info. When you RSVP/Purchase a ticket for this event it is with the agreement/understanding that you HAVE READ ALL OF THE MEETUP INFO.
• This party is for all ages. Our default age range for these parties are 30s/40s/50s but ALL AGES are welcome.
• We do not guarantee M to F Ratio at our events - but we will try our best. We usually achieve a good M to F ratio at our prepaid events. However, if M to F ratio is going to be a factor which affects the enjoyment of your evening, please consult the RSVP attendance list which is available to both members and organisers - you can make an informed choice whether to attend or not.
• If you look or may look under 25 please bring photo ID/proof of age as the venue have right to refuse admission if you do not have proof of age. There may also be a light bag search.
• Please arrive EARLY i.e. [masked]pm for better intros mingling & conversations, especially if you are a new member. Its very hard for hosts to do intros later on in the night when people are well into their convos and a bit tipsy and nigh on impossible when it is packed, the music is loud and the party is in full swing! If you arrive later we will do our best
• A cloakroom is available on the night. Price £1 for coats, £1 for bags
• The party will be LOUD, LIVELY & BUSY ATMOSPHERE. Although we do have a quieter area available tonight in the Amber bar Please be aware of this. If you don't like Loud Lively & Busy atmosphere, nightclub party atmosphere & loud music, this event is not for you. Please do not attend.
• Please do some research and plan your journey to the venue using TFL Journey planner, the above directions, or your own method prior to leaving and have some idea where you are going. Smart phones can let you down, you may not be able to understand our directions and some places in London can be difficult to find and I cannot be held responsible for people getting lost or not able to find places.
• Ticket Price includes full time planning, administration & organisation costs, meetup site charges, marketting, hosts expenses, professional hosting fees and payment processing charges. We think our events represent excellent value for money, but if you don't & are not happy with paying for the event please don't come to the party! Tickets are non-refundable. Please email me if you're having any issues purchasing tickets: [masked]
• We use a photographer at our events and we put the photos on our meetup page. If you do not wish to be photographed you must inform a party manager and the photographer WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the event. We may also do Facebook Live Broadcasting. We do not have any control of photos, videos & broadcasts that our members take, or what happens to them - therefore if you're not happy/comfortable with this please consider the suitability of our events and do not attend if its going to be a problem for you.
• You do not need to bring a paper ticket for this party. For entry at the door, all you'll need to do is quote your GUEST LIST NAME which you provide to us when you purchase your ticket for the event. You will be emailed a ticket. If you wish you can print out your Ticket but its not necessary as we will have an app with the guest list names on.
•Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single and please ensure that they have read the meetup info and understand the format of the event.
•Dress code is smart casual, cocktail dress, dressed up but not formal, Masquerade Ball masks, (OPTIONAL), no sportswear, no hoodies, no ripped jeans.
•Attendance of Flying Solo Events is subject to our Flying Solo Meetup Group Rules (http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/50152784) & Flying Solo Disclaimer (http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-Events/messages/boards/thread/48809375). Please familiarise yourself before attending
•Constructive Feedback is always welcome/moaning & venting is not. We all work very hard to try to ensure members all have a good time and we want to enjoy ourselves too! If you have any issues please speak with an event host/party manager straight away at the event so that we can address on the night of the event if possible. Or constructive feedback can be sent to [masked] post event. Appreciated!