Join other over 45(ish) London Singles in a non pressurised environment.
Please join us for after work drinks and mingling, food & great music at Babble Mayfair and the famous Dover Street Jazz Bar.
We will be meeting at Babble Mayfair, Berkeley Square, Nearest Tubes Green Park/Bond Street (no central line at moment), between 7 &8.30 latest where we have booths booked in the name of Flying Solo. There will be 1 hour of Happy Hour (until 8) which is 50% off selected bottles of wine and cocktails £3 bottles of becks. Food is available for anyone who wishes to eat, please order with Bar Staff. Please check with bar staff what is and is not on offer at time of ordering: http://www.babble-mayfair.co.uk/fooddrink .
At 8.50 we will make our way to Dover Street Jazz Bar Music will background tunes provided by the Dover Street Trio:
"Before midnight traditional jazz men, the Dover Street Trio, in classic style and clear tonality complement the Dinner Club experience: a dinner that begins with a house cocktail and runs through four acts. The aforementioned freely improvising trio play a suite of over thirty minutes duration, which feature leading saxophonist Brian Iddenden and notable guitarist Jim Mullen. The ambiance is modest and reserved"
At 10pm the Nightclub opens and at 10.45/12 midnight the main bands will be performing
Here's the website, take a look: http://www.doverst.co.uk/index.php
We have limited spaces (30) on this event as it has proven to be very popular. So if you want to attend, you must RSVP and secure your place as soon as possible.
• If you've already RSVPd on the FS45+ site no need to RSVP on this one as well, thank you!
• We do not have tables reserved at Dover St as it is booked up with Diners... However Dover St are going to try to organise some tables for us on the night.
• For the other RSVPs to this event please see: http://www.meetup.com/Flying-Solo-London-Parties-Events-for-Over-45-ish-Singles/events/179314842/
• Price £5.00 prepay through meetup. No ticket required. I will have a list of names on the night. Please pay through the online facility when you click on your RSVP
• The event is hosted until 11.30pm
• You do not have to have a physical 'ticket' for this event. If you have paid you are on the guest list.
• You must arrive at Babble by 8.30 latest to attend this meet. If you are late through circumstances you can catch up with us at Dover Street, we have a table booked in the name of Flying Solo. But when you RSVP you must know that you are able to make it by 8.30 latest under normal circumstances.
• Any queries/problems paying please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must pay through meetup to join this event. RSVPing on the Meetup Site does not give you entry to the event. If you turn up & have not paid, you will be not have entry
• Price includes meetup site costs, admin costs, organisers fees, marketting, professional hosting and paypal processing fees.
• Tickets are non refundable, however you should let us know if for some reason you cannot make it
• Guests are welcome, but if you're going to bring a guest, sounds obvious but please make sure they are single!
• We do not guarantee M to F ratio for this event, but we will try! You can see who is attending from the RSVP list. Usually the ladies RSVP first and the gents much later on.
• Please note that this is a live music event! This means LOUD MUSIC and busy atmosphere. If you do not like events with a lot of noise or busy, please join us at one of our quieter events!
• Dress code is smart casual, no trainers!
• Any comments/queries/suggestions/constructive feedback, as always please email me or see me at events so we can discuss in full. My email address: email@example.com