Please register the event on Eventbrite page here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/future-of-food-unwasted-tickets-38436402314?mc_eid=0e0dd8e0eb&mc_cid=1809b0d845 use OSC2FIC to get 25% off!
Join our community partner OSC2 group for inspiring conversations with visionary leaders from the modern food movement as they share the evolution of their climate beneficial businesses. Speakers include Mathieu Senard (Alter Eco), Patrick Wyman (Whole Foods), Amy Kirtland (KeHE), and Daniel Kurzrock (ReGrained).
We’ll hear personal stories of struggle and perseverance around utilizing biodegradable and/or highly recyclable, non-petroleum-based packaging, and reducing food waste by addressing upstream and downstream by-product utilization.
• Amy Kirtland, Senior Vice President Natural Channel, KeHE (http://www.kehe.com/)
• Daniel Kurzrock, CoFounder & CEO, ReGrained (https://www.regrained.com/)
• Mathieu Senard, CoFounder & CEO, Alter Eco (http://www.alterecofoods.com/)
• Patrick Wyman - Local Purchasing Coordinator, Whole Foods (http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/)NorCal/Reno
• Lara Dickinson, Co-Founder & Executive Director of OSC2 & Founder Pluot Consulting