addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"FOODIE SCHOOL" Message Board › Meetup details changed: Tapas and More at Ceviche - Clearwater (just beyond

Meetup details changed: Tapas and More at Ceviche - Clearwater (just beyond Courtney-Campbell)

Jona
Jona-Clearwater
Raleigh, NC
This event will be either Sunday, December 2nd, or a Sunday after the New Year.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/FoodieSchool/events/84108582/­

When:  December 2nd  -OR- after the New Year

Where: Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant
2930 Gulf to Bay Boulevard
Clearwater, FL 33759

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP.

(You can RSVP "No" or "Yes", and please indicate any "plus" you think will attend.)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Thanks so much for your patience.  I am trying to make this one extra special for us!

Jona