Do you love food? Are you excited about taking cooking classes to enhance your taste buds? Do you like Farmers' Markets? Are specialty cookies, cakes and pastries your 'thang'? If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you might just be a foodie!
This group is made up of people who fancy food and want to connect with others through this avenue, who want to meet others who love to celebrate food in many shapes, forms and styles and who appreciate all that is local in the Green Mountain State and beyond.
Just a few notes to participate in this group:
We expect all participants to be thoughtful, respectful, and to act appropriately at all times. This includes:
• Following through with the commitment to show when you sign up for an event and if you can't make it, please change your RSVP at least 48 hours prior to the event to reflect the change. "No Shows" not only hurt the trustworthiness of the group, don't allow Members on the waitlist to participate in an event and also hurt the restaurants, cafe's, cooking classes, etc. when they count on a number and we don't all show. Emergencies and last minute situations happen, but let's just be respectful of others as much as possible. Thank you for your help in this matter.
• No conduct endangering the life, safety, health or well-being or personal space of others involved in the group. Those who cannot conduct themselves in a professional manner will be asked to leave. We just want to connect through the love of food.
• Properly managing the behavior of any children or guests that attend an event with you. You will be held responsible for their actions.
• Maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of any group member, organization, or person involved in our events.
• No attacking the political, cultural, or religious beliefs of others. Instead, suggest an event that will support the causes that you care about and we can see how this can play into group events.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to a Group Organizer.
Now that that's out of the way, let's get together, make new friends and allow our taste buds to enjoy the foodie world we live in!
Welcome, foodie friends! Mangia! (Mangia = "eat" in Italian)
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members