addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Discount Vouchers - Meals To Share or Vouchers to Buy/Sell/Trade

Discount Vouchers - Meals To Share or Vouchers to Buy/Sell/Trade

Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 4,786
Fraiche - Paid $25 for $55 food, sell for $21 via Paypal or $20 cash. Gone. I'm going here twice.
Traxx - $25 for $50
Philippe's $5 for $10

I have too many Groupons, if there's one you are looking for, a good chance I might have it and be willing to sell it.
A former member
Post #: 4
ANYONE HAVE FOR VEGAN? FOR THE SFV ONLY.
EMAIL ME
THANKS
norma s.
NormaSerrano
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 5
I have a $125 gift of Spa for SPA FINDER. I would use it except I HATE the Spa thing. Any Women or Men you enjoy getting pampered at the Spa let me know. You can message me or call me.

Thanks. Norma Serrano
­
A former member
Post #: 4
I have a Fraiche Groupon that expires tomorrow 11/6. I don't think i'll be able to use it... selling for $20, I bought it for $25. It's worth $55. Send me a message and I can forward the Groupon to you by email.

Angela
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 4,802
I have a Fraiche Groupon that expires tomorrow 11/6. I don't think i'll be able to use it... selling for $20, I bought it for $25. It's worth $55. Send me a message and I can forward the Groupon to you by email.

Angela

Remember, it is still worth $25 if the discount expires. After the 6th, it's still worth $25.
BabyBelle
user 8288792
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 61
i have a certificate @$25 for $50 value at Taix French Restaurant on Sunset Blvd near Alvarado in EchoPark --Think Braised Rabbit w/ Mushrooms/pearl onions&mustard, or Duck a l'Orange w/ Wild Rice..
1911 W. Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles 90026
(213)484-1265
http://www.taixfrench...­.
Spécialités du Jour - $19.95
Thursday - Braised Rabbit with mushrooms, pearl onions and mustard
Saturday - Duck a l’Orange with wild rice
Open Weekdays 11:30am-2am; Weekends 12pm-2am
Bon Appetit!
Tifany
714-396-1769
Lily
daynine
Thousand Oaks, CA
Post #: 8
I've got a 30% off passcode from Blackboard Eats for Gordon Ramsay at the London. It expires 12/22/2010. Please let me know if you're interested!
FrankW
user 4831175
Glendale, CA
Post #: 6
Lily, I'm interested in the Gordon Ramsey discount!
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 4,877
Frank W! Where the hell you been???
Zoran
user 8483577
Venice, CA
Post #: 3
damn I missed the Joe's blackboard. If anyone wants to share it or eventually finds that they cannot go by expiration date, let me know.