addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

L.A. Foodies Message Board L.A. Foodies+ Discussion Forum › Discount Vouchers - Meals To Share or Vouchers to Buy/Sell/Trade

Discount Vouchers - Meals To Share or Vouchers to Buy/Sell/Trade

BustAGroove
BustAGroove
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 1,260

I've got vouchers for:

Honey's Kettle Chicken- $30 to Spend on Food and Drink (Culver City and Compton) Expires: 02/25/11 - My cost $15

Amalfi Italian Ristorante & Bar - $30 to Spend on Food and Drink - (Los Angeles) Expires: 02/25/11 - My cost $15

Two Tickets To The Second City: "The Second City Invitational" on Wednesdays at 9:00 PM - (Hollywood) Expires: 02/27/11 - My cost $10

Mr. Cecil's California Ribs - $30 to Spend on Barbeque and Drinks (West Los Angeles, Sherman Oaks and Manhattan Beach) - Expires: 03/06/11 - My cost $15 (SOLD 1, 1 AVAILABLE)

Big Mama’s Rib Shack & Soul Food - $20 to Spend on Barbecue Ribs, Sandwiches, Drinks - (Pasadena) Expires: 05/11/11 - My cost $10

Burrito Express - $20 to Spend on Food and Drink - (Pasadena) Expires: 12/31/11 - My cost $10

I'd prefer to use PayPal to complete exchange transactions (or trade for vouchers in the Pasadena area) and will send you vouchers in Adobe PDF format.

Janet H.
JanetHoffman
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 26
I have a few restaurants that I would like to share:

Kassava-2 fixed price meals worth $84.00. Bought for $29.00-Jamaican food

If anyone else has a voucher from travelzoo for Rama restaurant, Rama is out of business in LA.

Josephine L.
user 13401657
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
hi fellow foodies!

I am selling 2 groupons, each of them is for $65 worth of Wine, Cheese, and Chocolate at Eno in Ritz Carlton (laguna niguel)....I am willing to let both of them go for $50, or your best offer. As much as I would like to use them myself, I just cant make it. It expires 3/27/2011.

Just to let you guys know, I was there in January and it was a lovely place! The whole entire menu is very delicious. And being a part of Ritz, service was impeccable. It is a great opportunity to taste wine in a first class atmosphere!

Any body interested? I can accept pay pal payments and you can have your groupons right away.

Please send me a private email.
Thanks!

Josephine
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 5,115
LACMA membership $25 for a $50 membership. LivingSocial.

SOLD.
Randi
Calicakes
Canyon Country, CA
Post #: 7
Does anyone have a Blackboard Eats code for Stefan's at LA FARM 6 course tasting menu for 45.00. If you've went, can you comment on the meal? Thanks.
T
scorpearl
Pasadena, CA
Post #: 19
Randi & fellow foodies,

I'll be posting a new dinner event @ Stefan's at L.A. Farm soon for BBE $45 / 6-course prix fixe special! Stay tuned and sign up soon before it's full...
Darrell
Durrrell
Group Organizer
Springfield, VT
Post #: 5,144
Does anyone have a Blackboard Eats code for Stefan's at LA FARM 6 course tasting menu for 45.00. If you've went, can you comment on the meal? Thanks.

I have one if you still want one.
Janet H.
JanetHoffman
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 30
Attention Thai Food Fans:
For Sale: One $15 voucher for Boraan Thai 9036 Burton Way Will sell for $8.00 .

If you happen to like Kosher meat, there is a new daily deal site called jewpon.com. They have good discounts on fresh meat and fish. They also have other online offers.
A former member
Post #: 8

For anyone who lives in the Valley Village area, I have a $10 voucher for $20 worth of food at Lo Carb U Foods
It expires on 9/8/11, if interested contact me via email. I accept Paypal.

Hi Janet. I'm interested in the voucher for Lo Carb U Foods, but I am unable to send you an email (the site won't let me). Send me an email if it's still available.

Thanks!
Paula
user 6085458
Manila, PH
Post #: 10
Hi all -

I've got the following extra vouchers to sell:

Food/Dining
- Tigeorges - $12 for $25 off (exp in Jan 2012)
- Izakaya Sasaya - $15 for $30 off (exp in Nov 2011)

Non-Food/Dining
- Yoga Shelter (Yoga studio in Studio City) - $25 for 24 classes
- Chinese Laundry (shoes, accessories) - $30 for $60 merchandise (exp in Nov 2011)

I also have a bunch of Blackboard Eats discount codes that I'd be happy to part with.

If you're interested in any of the above, please contact me.

Cheers,

Paula